Applications are closed.
FAMILY FEUD CONTESTANT APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in being part of Family Feud.
Family Feud is made up of great Aussie families, from all walks of life, trying their darnedest to work out just what 100 Australians are thinking.
If you think your family has what it takes, or perhaps just want to take your yelling the answers at the T.V to the next level – then we want to hear from you!
But first – here are a few notes about applying and being a part of the show, we also recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions prior to applying, available here.
To be eligible to appear on the show:
- Each member of your team must be 18 years of age or over and be related through blood, marriage, de facto, partnership of 12 months or more, or legal adoption. Cousins, in-laws, ex in-laws, step-parents and siblings of the Captain are all acceptable applicants to be considered in the audition.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Your team name must be a legal Surname
- Please make sure your team only applies once
- Please note that recording of the show takes place on weekdays in Melbourne.
- Depending on how well your team plays you may be required to make yourselves available for up to 3 separate dates. Interstate teams chosen to appear on the show will be provided with one economy return airfare for each member of the family from their closest capital city plus twin share accommodation and ground transfers in Melbourne.
- All other expenses incurred by family members will be at their own expense.
- If you have previously auditioned for this series of Family Feud you are unable to audition again.
- Unfortunately we are not currently auditioning in Western Australia, Northern Territory, ACT or Tasmania
- For the avoidance of doubt, Family Teams must arrange and pay for their own travel insurance
Filling out the application:
- Proposing your family team: Family teams are made up of 4 players, however you may audition with up to 6 family members. Please be aware that Producers will ultimately have the final choice of team. Team members may be changed prior to audition.
- If you can, please provide a family/team photo (this is not mandatory).
Yahoo and Hotmail users: To ensure you receive system notification emails, please consider using a different email provider to register (there are many free accounts that can be quickly set up - gmail, etc).